Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daily Log~ 10/14/08

I'm back! The trip was really great but we ate JUNK all week long. It was so good and not stuff we get here since it was Southern food. :) So well worth the slight (ok...not so slight but it's been mostly water weight and is coming off fast!) gain but I was so ready to be back to eating healthy again!

Jason is on his last race of the season and when he gets back, he's joining me on WW! I'm so excited! It'll be so much easier when we're both eating healthy! Plus we can get our treadmill soon and will start exercising. I'm also looking at getting a bike so we can go out for rides with the kiddos.

WI Day: Wednesday
Current Weight: 207.0 (Crazy! I gained 5lbs on vacation so I was 211.0 on Sunday AM. I've lost 4lbs in 2 days! Thank god for water weight!)
Goal Weight: 180

Daily Points: 28
Flex Balance: 0. I didn't start tracking until Sunday so I just waived all of them!

Breakfast: 1 egg white (0), 1 turkey sausage link (1), 100 cal english muffin (1.5), 2% cheese (1)- 3.5pts Coffee with splenda and a dash of milk- 0.5pts 4pts

Lunch: 2 slices wheat bread (2), tuna (0.5), light mayo (1)- 3.5pts, apple- 1pt, light yogurt- 2pts, 1/2 cup spaghettios (1.5pts) 8pts

Dinner: ??? Depends what time I get back from dropping the kiddos off at my mom's.

Total: 12/28 (Probably 12 or so for dinner and snacks for the rest.)

Vitamin: Yes
Exercise: Maybe a walk at the park after class?

No comments: