Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fresh Start! 9/24/08

I obviously haven't been doing well tracking. I've gotten behind and my weight loss has slowed to show for it! I lost nothing last week and only 0.2lbs this week. So I'm starting again today! I've already tracked my whole day and it's only 9am. I do best when I know what I'm eating the whole day instead of tracking after the fact.

I have 10 days until we leave for Atlanta and hope to have another big loss before then. I don't plan on tracking too much while we're there but I'll try to make decent choices. However, I know there are a few very not point friendly that DH wants to take me. We have something (zoo, aquarium etc) planned every day so I'll be getting a lot of AP with all the walking. And I plan on drinking a TON of water!

Weigh In Day: Wednesday
Current Weight: 205.8
Flex Balance: 35
Daily Points: 28

Breakfast: 1 egg white, light english muffin, 1 turkey sausage link, 1 slice 2% cheese, 1 cup light oj- 4pts

Lunch: Tuna sandwich on wheat with light mayo, apple, carrots with dill dip- 6.5pts

Dinner: Swedish Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, Salad with Spicy Ranch- 12pts

Total: 22.5/28 That leaves room for a snack and maybe a coffee after the library.

Water: Aiming for 64oz.
Vitamin: Yes
Fruit/Veggies: I think I actually have all 5 in there!

No comments: